Jennifer Lopez Beauty Secrets

Jennifer Lopez is a successful singer, actress and entrepeneur. And you would never guess it but Jlo is already 41 years old! If only we could all look this good at her age. She's also the mom of the most adorable twins and always find the time for special moments with her hubby. With such a busy schedule I'm sure you wonder what her beauty secrets her.
Jennifer Lopez admits drinking lots of water to flush out the waste and toxins out from her body. This also gives her the radiant glow, smooth skin and complexion to die for. She also believes indulging in the basics - moisturizing! For Jennifer a good sunscreen lotion, a lipgloss and a spray mist are must haves in your make up box. To moisturize her body day after day, she stocks up on cocoa butter lotion
Jennifer Lopez, who was picked as ‘the most beautiful woman in the world’ by People Magazine, revealed some thoughts on her beauty regimen:

“I try to get enough good sleep, about seven or eight hours and I drink a lot of water.

“I don’t have facials or treatments. I don’t like messing with my face or my skin too much. I don’t do scrubs or peels or anything like that, I just do the basics. I use moisture masks a lot though.
Link
“If I have a red-carpet event, I’ll do a face mask in the morning. And I’ll take a nice bath to relax myself because I think the better you feel, the better you look. Then I’ll have a coffee and take the day slow. I don’t like to rush.”
Reacent Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews