Harry Potter OBSESSED

I completely admit it - I'm probably the LAST person to jump on the Harry Potter bandwagon. Even though I am obsessed with reading, I have never gotten into the fantasy genre. Finally, after the persuasion of my mom and friends, I gave in to the craze. And I'm SO glad I did!!

I seriously read all 7 of the Harry Potter books in about 6 weeks. I just could not put them down - especially the last 3 or 4 in the series. J.K. Rowling has to have the most amazing imagination in the entire world. How in the world did she come up with all of the characters and scenarios in these books?!

I must admit...one of the saddest parts of the books, for me, was when Dobby died. The little guy was so annoying, but so sweet to Harry! R.I.P. Dobby!
LinkI cannot WAIT for the Deathly Hallows movie to come out in November! If you have been holding out on reading Harry Potter like I was, seriously...give it a chance! You won't regret it!
Reacent Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews